Friday, September 17, 2010

Periodic Table Preparation

We have a "Periodic Table" Standard Check on Monday. I'd like you to know the difference between a period and a group, the characteristics of metals, nonmetals, and metalloids and where to find them, and the names of the groups and where they are found. The info from everyone's VoiceThread presentations should be helpful. Here are some other things that might help you prepare:

  1. Periodic Table Ediscio Flash Cards: Mark all of these cards for learning at Ediscio.
  2. Do the sample standard check embedded below.


1 comments:

Sydney K. :) said...

Mr. Hoegh!!! This is Sydney Kreutzmann from last year!!!!! How's it going? You can't really answer but that's okay. I'm going to have to come in and visit all of the crazy 8 teachers some day!!! Probably this winter because I have cross country after school but I really want to see everybody again!! You don't have to put this up so everybody can see it because it's your guys' science spot but I just wanted to say hi!! I'm looking forward to seeing you all this winter sometime! Hope you have plenty of science lovers in you classes! Tell them all hi for me!!!! And tell them that you were probably one of the best science teachers I ever had!!!! And I am taking Acc Chem this year and I am really liking it. :D okay well just wanted to say hi!!! See yah later.

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template